woensdag 12 januari 2011

In de ochtend...

The Best Part of the Day by David White

I don't think some realize
Of what they're missing out,
What us, early-morn risers
Know without a doubt.

By sleeping in 'til noon time
"We've got it made," some say,
But don't know they're robbing themselves
Of the Best part of the Day!

In the early morning hours
Everything is so fresh and new,
There is a Blessed Quietness--
A time to focus and renew.

This day 'fore the world gets crazy
And the pressures build up by the hour,
There's no better time to study the Word--
And ascend to prayer's precious tower.

For guidance and strength that is needed
For the perilous Journey ahead,
How much better to arm ourselves
And from the day's start, to be led.

I'm glad I've discovered this Blessing
'Tis the best part--what can I say?
In quiet serene--You speak to me
And Inspired, We start off my day!

God Bless Early Morning Risers
Who arise, time to spend with You,
May the Sense of thine Abiding Presence
Guide and Bless us the whole day through.

--------------
Mooi...Alles nog leeg, een hele nieuwe dag voor je, waarin de mogelijkheid bestaat lles op nieuw te starten.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten